Book your PVD to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from T.F. Green to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVD to LGA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to New York (PVD to LGA)
- There were 200 passengers that flew from Providence to New York in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 159 passengers from PVD to LGA in 2009.
- US Airways, Shuttle America offer flights from Providence, RI to New York, NY.
- 392 seats were available on flights from PVD to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to LGA that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providence and New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and New York from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to LGA for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to LGA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to New York in 2009 was 60.72%.
- Colgan Air operated flights from PVD to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to New York, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Payless Locations? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Barbara you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.