Book your PVD to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to SHV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Shreveport (PVD to SHV)
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 96 passengers from PVD to SHV in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to SHV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 96 passengers that flew from Providence to Shreveport in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PVD to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Providence to Shreveport.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to SHV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PVD to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to SHV that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Providence, RI to Shreveport, LA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Shreveport from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Shreveport in 2009 was 96%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Davenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.