to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PVD to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to South Bend, IN in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 166 seats were available on flights from PVD to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to SBN that year.
- Gojet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to South Bend, IN.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 59 passengers from PVD to SBN in 2009.
- There were 112 passengers that flew from Providence to South Bend in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and South Bend from Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providence and South Bend.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to South Bend in 2009 was 71.2%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to SBN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Sioux Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Quito and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Davenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.