Book your PVD to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providence to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVD and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from T.F. Green to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVD to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVD to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from T.F. Green to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVD to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providence to Washington, DC (PVD to DCA)
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Providence to Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Providence and Washington is 357 miles.
- The shortest flight between PVD and DCA takes about 64 minutes.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Providence, RI to Washington, DC.
- 134,205 seats were available on flights from PVD to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,193 passengers flew on all flights from PVD to DCA that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Providence and Washington.
- US Airways carried a total of 31,822 passengers from PVD to DCA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providence and Washington from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVD to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providence, RI to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1197, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Providence to Washington.
- The average flight time from Providence, RI to Washington, DC takes about 64 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVD to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from PVD to DCA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 84,193 passengers that flew from Providence to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providence to Washington in 2009 was 61.99%.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Providence to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Istanbul Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tampa Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.