Book your PLS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providenciales to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PLS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Providenciales Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PLS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PLS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Providenciales Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PLS to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providenciales to Atlanta (PLS to ATL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to ATL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PLS to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.56%.
- There were 22,990 passengers that flew from Providenciales to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, USA 3000 offer flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Providenciales and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 32,646 seats were available on flights from PLS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,990 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 19,590 passengers from PLS to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.