to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to BWI in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from PLS to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and Baltimore from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 356 seats were available on flights from PLS to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 347 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to BWI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to Baltimore in 2009 was 97.42%.
- There were 347 passengers that flew from Providenciales to Baltimore in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Baltimore, MD.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to BWI for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 185 passengers from PLS to BWI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providenciales and Baltimore.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.