Book your PLS to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providenciales to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PLS and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Providenciales Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PLS to BOS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental DC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spokane Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Providenciales Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PLS to BOS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providenciales to Boston (PLS to BOS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to BOS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 4,728 passengers from PLS to BOS in 2009.
- There were 7,328 passengers that flew from Providenciales to Boston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Boston, MA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to BOS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to Boston in 2009 was 55.97%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Providenciales and Boston.
- 13,544 seats were available on flights from PLS to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,328 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to BOS that year.
- US Airways, American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Boston, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and Boston from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from PLS to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)