Book your PLS to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providenciales to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PLS and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Providenciales Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PLS to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PLS to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Providenciales Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PLS to CLT
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providenciales to Charlotte (PLS to CLT)
- There were 41,929 passengers that flew from Providenciales to Charlotte in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways offers flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 192 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 41,929 passengers from PLS to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to Charlotte in 2009 was 74.71%.
- US Airways operated flights from PLS to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to CLT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 57,312 seats were available on flights from PLS to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,929 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to CLT that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Providenciales to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.