Book your PLS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providenciales to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PLS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Providenciales Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PLS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PLS to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Providenciales Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PLS to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providenciales to Miami (PLS to MIA)
- There were 86,815 passengers that flew from Providenciales to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 86,652 passengers from PLS to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providenciales and Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from PLS to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to Miami in 2009 was 70.92%.
- 127,937 seats were available on flights from PLS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,815 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Iowa City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Anaheim today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.