Book your PLS to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providenciales to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PLS and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Providenciales Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PLS to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PLS to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Providenciales Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PLS to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providenciales to New York (PLS to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to JFK for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 185 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 33,540 passengers that flew from Providenciales to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to New York, NY.
- American Airlines operated flights from PLS to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to New York in 2009 was 72.73%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 33,361 passengers from PLS to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Providenciales and New York.
- 43,801 seats were available on flights from PLS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,540 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knotts Berry Farm you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.