Book your PLS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Providenciales to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PLS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Providenciales Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PLS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PLS to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Providenciales Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PLS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Providenciales to Newark (PLS to EWR)
- The newest aircraft servicing PLS to EWR in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Providenciales to Newark.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 167 passengers from PLS to EWR in 2009.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Newark, NJ.
- 168 seats were available on flights from PLS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from PLS to EWR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Providenciales to Newark in 2009 was 99.4%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Providenciales and Newark from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Providenciales, Turks and Caicos to Newark, NJ in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PLS to EWR for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 operated flights from PLS to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Providenciales to Newark in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lax and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.