Book your SCC to BTI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Prudhoe Bay to Kaktovik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCC and BTI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Deadhorse to Kaktovik AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCC to BTI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Prudhoe Bay (SCC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Prudhoe Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCC to BTI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Prudhoe Bay to Kaktovik (SCC to BTI)
- The newest aircraft servicing SCC to BTI in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Prudhoe Bay to Kaktovik in 2009 was 31.2%.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Prudhoe Bay, AK to Kaktovik, AK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Prudhoe Bay and Kaktovik.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Prudhoe Bay and Kaktovik from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Prudhoe Bay, AK to Kaktovik, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCC to BTI for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 5 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 2,460 passengers from SCC to BTI in 2009.
- 6,825 seats were available on flights from SCC to BTI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,526 passengers flew on all flights from SCC to BTI that year.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from SCC to BTI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,526 passengers that flew from Prudhoe Bay to Kaktovik in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)