to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 19,504 seats were available on flights from POP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,402 passengers flew on all flights from POP to ATL that year.
- There were 15,402 passengers that flew from Puerto Plata to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Puerto Plata to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Puerto Plata and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POP to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing POP to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Puerto Plata to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.11%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from POP to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 15,402 passengers from POP to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Omaha Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Jolla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.