Book your POP to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Puerto Plata to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POP and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gregorio Luperon Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POP to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Plata (POP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Plata on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POP to ORD Route Map
Looking for Albuquerque Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Colorado Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Barbados Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Puerto Plata to Chicago (POP to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing POP to ORD in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Chicago, IL in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Puerto Plata and Chicago from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POP to ORD for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 operated flights from POP to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)