Book your POP to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Puerto Plata to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POP and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gregorio Luperon Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POP to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Plata (POP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Plata on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POP to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Gregorio Luperon Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from POP to JFK
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Puerto Plata to New York (POP to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Puerto Plata and New York.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from POP to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 63,253 passengers from POP to JFK in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, North American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to New York, NY.
- There were 63,586 passengers that flew from Puerto Plata to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Puerto Plata to New York in 2009 was 67.92%.
- The newest aircraft servicing POP to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POP to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Puerto Plata and New York from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- 86,486 seats were available on flights from POP to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,586 passengers flew on all flights from POP to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cancun Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Siesta Key Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.