Book your POP to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Puerto Plata to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between POP and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gregorio Luperon Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
POP to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Plata (POP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Plata on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
POP to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Gregorio Luperon Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from POP to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Puerto Plata to Newark (POP to EWR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Puerto Plata to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from POP to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 45,968 passengers from POP to EWR in 2009.
- 51,372 seats were available on flights from POP to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,968 passengers flew on all flights from POP to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Puerto Plata and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from POP to EWR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Puerto Plata to Newark in 2009 was 86.13%.
- The newest aircraft servicing POP to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 45,968 passengers that flew from Puerto Plata to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic to Newark, NJ.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.