Book your PVR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Puerto Vallarta to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PVR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PVR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Vallarta (PVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Vallarta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PVR to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PVR to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Puerto Vallarta to Chicago (PVR to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Puerto Vallarta to Chicago in 2009 was 76.82%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVR to ORD for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from PVR to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 74,580 seats were available on flights from PVR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,801 passengers flew on all flights from PVR to ORD that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 28,525 passengers from PVR to ORD in 2009.
- There were 61,801 passengers that flew from Puerto Vallarta to Chicago in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, USA 3000, Mexicana offer flights from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PVR to ORD in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Puerto Vallarta and Chicago from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Puerto Vallarta and Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.