to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PVR to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Puerto Vallarta to New York in 2009 was 72.89%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to New York, NY.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 1,890 passengers from PVR to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Puerto Vallarta to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Puerto Vallarta and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PVR to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 2,432 seats were available on flights from PVR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,890 passengers flew on all flights from PVR to JFK that year.
- There were 1,890 passengers that flew from Puerto Vallarta to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PVR to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.