Book your PUW to EUG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pullman to Eugene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PUW and EUG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pullman Moscow Regional to Mahlon Sweet Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PUW to EUG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pullman (PUW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pullman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PUW to EUG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pullman to Eugene (PUW to EUG)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pullman to Eugene in 2009 was 63.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pullman, WA to Eugene, OR in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUW to EUG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUW to EUG for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pullman and Eugene.
- 390 seats were available on flights from PUW to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 276 passengers flew on all flights from PUW to EUG that year.
- Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Pullman, WA to Eugene, OR.
- There were 276 passengers that flew from Pullman to Eugene in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 255 passengers from PUW to EUG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pullman and Eugene from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PUW to EUG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)