to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pullman to Eugene in 2009 was 63.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pullman, WA to Eugene, OR in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUW to EUG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUW to EUG for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pullman and Eugene.
- 390 seats were available on flights from PUW to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 276 passengers flew on all flights from PUW to EUG that year.
- Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Pullman, WA to Eugene, OR.
- There were 276 passengers that flew from Pullman to Eugene in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 255 passengers from PUW to EUG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pullman and Eugene from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PUW to EUG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)