Book your PUW to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pullman to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PUW and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pullman Moscow Regional to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PUW to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pullman (PUW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pullman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PUW to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pullman to Oakland (PUW to OAK)
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 112 passengers from PUW to OAK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pullman and Oakland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PUW to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 157 seats were available on flights from PUW to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112 passengers flew on all flights from PUW to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pullman to Oakland.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Pullman, WA to Oakland, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUW to OAK for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 112 passengers that flew from Pullman to Oakland in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pullman to Oakland in 2009 was 71.34%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pullman, WA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUW to OAK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Acapulco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.