to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from PUJ to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Baltimore from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Baltimore in 2009 was 84.19%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to BWI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to BWI for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- 18,561 seats were available on flights from PUJ to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,741 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to BWI that year.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Baltimore, MD.
- There were 15,741 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Baltimore in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Baltimore.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 15,359 passengers from PUJ to BWI in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.