Book your PUJ to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Punta Cana to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PUJ and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Punta Cana Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PUJ to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PUJ to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from Punta Cana Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PUJ to BOS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Punta Cana to Boston (PUJ to BOS)
- Air Greenland operated flights from PUJ to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 17,326 passengers from PUJ to BOS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Boston.
- There were 21,888 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Boston in 2009.
- US Airways, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland, North American Airlines offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Boston, MA.
- 25,922 seats were available on flights from PUJ to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,888 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to BOS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to BOS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Boston from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to BOS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Boston, MA in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Boston in 2009 was 86.75%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlanta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.