to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Houston from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from PUJ to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International, USA 3000 offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Houston, TX.
- 368 seats were available on flights from PUJ to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 325 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to IAH that year.
- There were 325 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Houston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Houston in 2009 was 88.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to IAH for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to IAH in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Houston, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International carried a total of 177 passengers from PUJ to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.