to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from PUJ to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 4,642 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to MKE for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 4,477 passengers from PUJ to MKE in 2009.
- 5,382 seats were available on flights from PUJ to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,642 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to MKE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to MKE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Milwaukee.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Milwaukee in 2009 was 86.45%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Milwaukee from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Milwaukee, WI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.