Book your PUJ to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Punta Cana to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PUJ and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Punta Cana Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PUJ to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PUJ to MSP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bahamas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Punta Cana Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PUJ to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Punta Cana to Minneapolis (PUJ to MSP)
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 3,056 passengers from PUJ to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Minneapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Minneapolis in 2009 was 66.12%.
- 4,679 seats were available on flights from PUJ to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,353 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to MSP that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Minneapolis.
- There were 3,353 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to MSP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to MSP for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 135 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from PUJ to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)