to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to SFB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Orlando in 2009 was 90.08%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PUJ to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland, North American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Orlando, FL.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Orlando from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to SFB for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 1,411 seats were available on flights from PUJ to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,276 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to SFB that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Orlando, FL in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,276 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Orlando in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 951 passengers from PUJ to SFB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Honolulu? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Phoenix and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.