Book your PUJ to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Punta Cana to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PUJ and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Punta Cana Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PUJ to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PUJ to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Punta Cana Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PUJ to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Punta Cana to Philadelphia (PUJ to PHL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Punta Cana and Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Punta Cana and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Punta Cana to Philadelphia in 2009 was 78.5%.
- US Airways operated flights from PUJ to PHL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 40,713 passengers from PUJ to PHL in 2009.
- US Airways, USA 3000 offer flights from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PUJ to PHL for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- There were 50,639 passengers that flew from Punta Cana to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PUJ to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 62,331 seats were available on flights from PUJ to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,639 passengers flew on all flights from PUJ to PHL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.