Book your YQB to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Quebec to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YQB and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jean Lesage Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YQB to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Quebec (YQB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quebec on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YQB to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Jean Lesage Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YQB to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Quebec to Chicago (YQB to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing YQB to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 19,772 passengers that flew from Quebec to Chicago in 2009.
- 28,910 seats were available on flights from YQB to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,772 passengers flew on all flights from YQB to ORD that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 10,751 passengers from YQB to ORD in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Quebec and Chicago.
- Shuttle America operated flights from YQB to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQB to ORD for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quebec, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quebec and Chicago from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Skywest Air, Shuttle America offer flights from Quebec, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quebec to Chicago in 2009 was 67.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ojai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.