Book your YQB to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Quebec to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YQB and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jean Lesage Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YQB to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Quebec (YQB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quebec on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YQB to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Jean Lesage Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YQB to FLL
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale (YQB to FLL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Quebec and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 87.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quebec, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Transat's A310-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Transat operated flights from YQB to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 10,532 passengers that flew from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- CanJet Airlines carried a total of 7,337 passengers from YQB to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQB to FLL for CanJet Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quebec and Fort Lauderdale from Air Transat is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 249 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YQB to FLL in 2009 was CanJet Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 12,051 seats were available on flights from YQB to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,532 passengers flew on all flights from YQB to FLL that year.
- CanJet Airlines, Air Transat offer flights from Quebec, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Point Mallard you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.