Book your YQB to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Quebec to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YQB and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jean Lesage Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YQB to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Quebec (YQB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quebec on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YQB to GRR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Pensacola and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Koh Samui Thailand you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lisbon Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Quebec to Grand Rapids (YQB to GRR)
- The newest aircraft servicing YQB to GRR in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Quebec to Grand Rapids.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quebec, Canada to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quebec and Grand Rapids from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from Quebec to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from YQB to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from YQB to GRR that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 62 passengers from YQB to GRR in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YQB to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quebec to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 62%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQB to GRR for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Quebec, Canada to Grand Rapids, MI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)