to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing YQB to GPT in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-10-30 started flying in 1990.
- World Airways carried a total of 300 passengers from YQB to GPT in 2009.
- 673 seats were available on flights from YQB to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 572 passengers flew on all flights from YQB to GPT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Quebec and Gulfport.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quebec, Canada to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- World Airways, City Star Airlines offer flights from Quebec, Canada to Gulfport, MS.
- There were 572 passengers that flew from Quebec to Gulfport in 2009.
- City Star Airlines operated flights from YQB to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quebec to Gulfport in 2009 was 85.48%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quebec and Gulfport from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YQB to GPT for World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Canmore Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.