Book your UIO to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Quito to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between UIO and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mariscal Sucre Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
UIO to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Quito (UIO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quito on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
UIO to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Mariscal Sucre Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from UIO to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Quito to Atlanta (UIO to ATL)
- There were 27,016 passengers that flew from Quito to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quito, Ecuador to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Quito, Ecuador to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from UIO to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quito and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing UIO to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Quito to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from UIO to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quito to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.13%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 27,016 passengers from UIO to ATL in 2009.
- 33,276 seats were available on flights from UIO to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,016 passengers flew on all flights from UIO to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.