Book your UIO to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Quito to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between UIO and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mariscal Sucre Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
UIO to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Quito (UIO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quito on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
UIO to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Mariscal Sucre Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from UIO to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Quito to Houston (UIO to IAH)
- There were 34,060 passengers that flew from Quito to Houston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quito and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quito, Ecuador to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing UIO to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 45,048 seats were available on flights from UIO to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,060 passengers flew on all flights from UIO to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from UIO to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quito to Houston in 2009 was 73.3%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 34,060 passengers from UIO to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from UIO to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Quito to Houston.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Quito, Ecuador to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.