Book your UIO to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Quito to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between UIO and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mariscal Sucre Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
UIO to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Quito (UIO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quito on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
UIO to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Mariscal Sucre Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from UIO to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Quito to Miami (UIO to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Quito and Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from UIO to MIA for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 177 seats.
- 214,198 seats were available on flights from UIO to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166,525 passengers flew on all flights from UIO to MIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quito, Ecuador to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing UIO to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quito to Miami in 2009 was 78.66%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quito and Miami from LAN Ecuador is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- American Airlines, LAN Ecuador, Delta Airlines offer flights from Quito, Ecuador to Miami, FL.
- There were 166,525 passengers that flew from Quito to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 103,723 passengers from UIO to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from UIO to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.