to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 495 seats were available on flights from UIO to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 452 passengers flew on all flights from UIO to MCO that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Quito and Orlando.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 285 passengers from UIO to MCO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Quito to Orlando in 2009 was 91.75%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from UIO to MCO for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Quito, Ecuador to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Quito and Orlando from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from UIO to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Quito, Ecuador to Orlando, FL.
- There were 452 passengers that flew from Quito to Orlando in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing UIO to MCO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Payless Locations? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Florida Keys Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.