Book your RDU to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to ABE Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harrah Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Allentown (RDU to ABE)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Allentown.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 49 passengers from RDU to ABE in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Allentown from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Allentown, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to ABE in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 123 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Allentown in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from RDU to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to ABE that year.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from RDU to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Allentown, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Allentown in 2009 was 82%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to ABE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)