Book your RDU to AMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Amarillo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and AMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to AMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to AMA Route Map
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to D.C and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Rapid City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Amarillo (RDU to AMA)
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Amarillo in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Amarillo, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to AMA for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from RDU to AMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to AMA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- 140 seats were available on flights from RDU to AMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to AMA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Amarillo, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 118 passengers from RDU to AMA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Amarillo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Amarillo in 2009 was 84.29%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Amarillo from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)