Book your RDU to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to AUS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Austin (RDU to AUS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to AUS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Austin, TX.
- 560 seats were available on flights from RDU to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 506 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to AUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 506 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Austin in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 506 passengers from RDU to AUS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Austin.
- American Airlines operated flights from RDU to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Austin in 2009 was 90.36%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to AUS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)