Book your RDU to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to BWI
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Baltimore (RDU to BWI)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Northwest Airlines, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Baltimore, MD.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Baltimore.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 161 passengers from RDU to BWI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Baltimore from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Baltimore in 2009 was 73.6%.
- There were 724 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Baltimore in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to BWI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to BWI for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 1,179 seats were available on flights from RDU to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 724 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to BWI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disney World you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.