to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 90 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Buffalo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Buffalo from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to BUF for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from RDU to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 45 passengers from RDU to BUF in 2009.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada, US Airways offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Buffalo, NY.
- 380 seats were available on flights from RDU to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to BUF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Buffalo in 2009 was 43.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to BUF in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biloxi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.