Book your RDU to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to CUN Route Map
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sanibel Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to CUN
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Cancun (RDU to CUN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 1,933 passengers from RDU to CUN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Cancun.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RDU to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to CUN for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- There were 2,111 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Cancun in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Cancun in 2009 was 72.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Cancun from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 3,059 seats were available on flights from RDU to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,111 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to CUN that year.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Cancun, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)