Book your RDU to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Charlotte (RDU to CLT)
- Flight #1910, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 37 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to Charlotte.
- There were 254,738 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Charlotte in 2009.
- 311,825 seats were available on flights from RDU to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 254,738 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to CLT that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 217,042 passengers from RDU to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Charlotte, NC takes about 33 minutes.
- The shortest flight between RDU and CLT takes about 33 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Charlotte in 2009 was 80.32%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from RDU to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Charlotte is 130 miles.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Charlotte, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Paris Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Colorado Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eureka Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.