to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from RDU to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Charlottesville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Charlottesville.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Charlottesville, VA.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 54 passengers from RDU to CHO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Charlottesville in 2009 was 36%.
- There were 54 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Charlottesville in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from RDU to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to CHO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to CHO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans French Quarter you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.