Book your RDU to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Daytona Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rio de Janeiro and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ensenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Chicago (RDU to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Chicago in 2009 was 82.1%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between RDU and ORD takes about 99 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Chicago.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL takes about 100 minutes.
- American Airlines, Shuttle America, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 115,326 passengers from RDU to ORD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Chicago is 647 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Chicago from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #317, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 73 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 242,670 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Chicago in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 301,949 seats were available on flights from RDU to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 242,670 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)