Book your RDU to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Cincinnati (RDU to CVG)
- There were 58,096 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Cincinnati, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Cincinnati in 2009 was 78.52%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Raleigh to Cincinnati.
- Comair operated flights from RDU to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 29,427 passengers from RDU to CVG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Cincinnati is 390 miles.
- Flight #6304, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Cincinnati.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Cincinnati.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Cincinnati.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to CVG for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight between RDU and CVG takes about 65 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Cincinnati, OH takes about 68 minutes.
- 69,810 seats were available on flights from RDU to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,096 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to CVG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.