Book your RDU to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Dallas (RDU to DFW)
- The shortest flight between RDU and DFW takes about 153 minutes.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Dallas, TX takes about 153 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to Dallas.
- American Airlines operated flights from RDU to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Dallas, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Dallas is 1062 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 234,992 passengers from RDU to DFW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Dallas from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Flight #1245, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Dallas.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Dallas.
- There were 235,113 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Dallas.
- 276,665 seats were available on flights from RDU to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 235,113 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to DFW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Dallas in 2009 was 85.81%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cabo San Lucas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.