to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Uganda operated flights from RDU to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 105 passengers from RDU to YIP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Detroit in 2009 was 73.94%.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Detroit in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to Detroit.
- 294 seats were available on flights from RDU to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to YIP that year.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Raleigh, NC to Detroit, MI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Detroit from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cabo San Lucas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ixtapa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.