Book your RDU to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to ELP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to El Paso (RDU to ELP)
- US Airways carried a total of 99 passengers from RDU to ELP in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from RDU to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 124 seats were available on flights from RDU to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to ELP that year.
- There were 99 passengers that flew from Raleigh to El Paso in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Raleigh to El Paso.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to ELP for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to El Paso in 2009 was 79.84%.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to ELP in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways offers flights from Raleigh, NC to El Paso, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to El Paso, TX in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and El Paso from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.