to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to GSO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Greensboro in 2009 was 49.73%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Greensboro from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 338 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Greensboro in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to GSO for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Greensboro.
- Air Greenland, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, American Eagle offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Greensboro, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RDU to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 777 seats were available on flights from RDU to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 338 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to GSO that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 161 passengers from RDU to GSO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Colorado Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.