Book your RDU to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Raleigh to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RDU and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RDU to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RDU to BDL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Raleigh Durham Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RDU to BDL
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Raleigh to Hartford (RDU to BDL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Raleigh, NC to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Raleigh to Hartford.
- Flight #4675, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Raleigh to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Raleigh, NC to Hartford, CT takes about 77 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Raleigh and Hartford is 532 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Raleigh and Hartford from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- American Eagle, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Raleigh, NC to Hartford, CT.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Raleigh and Hartford.
- The shortest flight between RDU and BDL takes about 77 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Raleigh to Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing RDU to BDL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 35,343 passengers that flew from Raleigh to Hartford in 2009.
- 44,022 seats were available on flights from RDU to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,343 passengers flew on all flights from RDU to BDL that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from RDU to BDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 35,083 passengers from RDU to BDL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Raleigh to Hartford in 2009 was 78.29%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RDU to BDL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)